rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 667 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Scooter13 wrote:Nice stuff. Why do you have two tuners on the board?

Si plays acoustic a lot. I have two tuners on my board for the same reason.

SimonHirst
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 254 times

Post by SimonHirst »

Yeah, like Ben said. Electric through one and acoustic through the other. Lots of soundys I know will mute an instrument when it's not in use and I have a frustrating habit of not always sticking to setlists so I just found it easier to run this way. It just means if I suddenly feel compelled to get the acoustic out randomly I don't have to rely on the soundy to get it going, as it's already ready!

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2280 times
Been liked: 4013 times

Post by Bg »

Hmmmm so why not just use an A/B switch?
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

SimonHirst
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by SimonHirst »

I did for a while but I just preferred to do it this way in the end.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1032 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Post by Slowy »

pb.JPG
Someone Dibs'd this pedalboard, can't remember who sorry. It seems to have shrunk lately; doesn't fit my pedals anymore. Now would be a good time to pm me. :D
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Ha, call that a pedalboard?
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

BG wrote:Ha, call that a pedalboard?
:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

I'll take a pic of the one I'm selling :P

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

It's got a..a lid and a handle sniff, sob and slide out hinges and :cry: metal catches and it's black and it's very nice....even though it's butt ugly..

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3573 times
Been liked: 732 times

Post by Cdog »

Niceselection of pedals... and I like the compact size. Butt ugly means less likely to get stolen

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

Cdog wrote: I like the compact size. Butt ugly means less likely to get stolen
Exactly. I really like the thing for those reasons. But one day there was a pedal I just couldn't live without and I need all the ones there too.
Next day, there was another pedal I just couldn't live without and ..... well you get the picture. :roll:

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 367 times
Been liked: 285 times

Post by Kev77 »

SiHirst wrote:Here is a shot of my pedal board in some rehearsals we had a couple of months back :D It served me very well! I also added a MXR 70's reissue script Phase 90 after the Boss Phase Shifter. Just so I had some different sounding phase options without having to change anything between songs. Plus the Boss and MXR sound waaays different!

big Mem man.,.,., respect - thas a lot of pedal board space.,.,
like a having a lawn in the city
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

SimonHirst
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by SimonHirst »

Ha ha yeah, sort of like stomping on a pancake sized pedal. Luckily it shows all the other pedals who's boss otherwise there could be trouble......

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1110 times
Been liked: 485 times

Post by Single coil »

My board after a bit of fucking around with TS styles. I fear there is still some more to go, particularly with the Marshallesque kinda pedals. The DM is good, but it's also rather big.

Coming soon : EHX black finger.
I have an orange squeezer stuck to the back of the amp running through the effects loop. This is probably where the BF will go once I've got hold of more velcro.

The AC30 is sitting on top of my old pedal case. If you know how big an AC30 is, this old case takes up about 30% more floor space than the amp.
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

SammyD
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by SammyD »

Single coil wrote:I have an orange squeezer stuck to the back of the amp running through the effects loop.
What's the point of this? Is it common to have a compressor in the effects loop? [/ignorance]
If I was of the ilk to place quotes in signatures ... this would be in mine. - NZRS-Dave