Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 3573 times
Been liked: 732 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Cdog »

Dharmajester wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:20 pm
Cdog wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:37 pm
Dharmajester wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:54 am Always a bit of a mess but does the job. Powered by a Cioks DC7/8 ( even worse mess ) underneath

.20230819_093302.jpg

Signal chain = Wah, Tuner, Fuzz, Broadcast, Comp, Revival Drive, Fetto, Trem, Vol, Amp Switcher....

The Warped Vinyl, Mln Jnr, Immerse are in the fx loop of a Fryette Power Station run off a Jtm45...
The UltraTap is on a send from the amp switcher and feeds an old Bassman on one side and a Matchless HC15 on the other for wide clean stereo fx...
Flash toys bro! I have GAS for one fo those Revivaldrive Compacts. You like it?
Yeah, it's pretty versatile, does the standard Fender, Vox and Marshall well but adds slightly compression which for me is a minus point...
Interesting. Does it stack ok? I currently play a cleanish blackface, and use a bluesdriver clone set medium gain for rhythm. For lead, I hit the bluesdriver with a tubecreamer, (both pedals stacked). Lead tone sits up nicely... tight, articulate with about 3dB volume boost. However, I'd just prefer a little more control of the overall sound :think:

Thewilltopowerrock
Vintage Pun Junkie
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Thewilltopowerrock »

robthemac wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:18 pm
Bg wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:44 pm
GrantB wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:01 am Ive just ordered the quad 4.2 Rock Board (82cm wide)...it's a bit overkill but I really do not like to have to plug in add-on's every time I play.

So for sale soon will be the Tres (and bag) I currently have. Great value these Warwick boards.
my 3.2 is tiny compared to what I actually need. Going to have to make one.
I made one recently with modest success. Measure once, cut twice was my motto. Ended up cutting most things at least three times.
Aren’t you a surgeon?

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1130 times
Been liked: 1456 times

Post by robthemac »

Thewilltopowerrock wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:30 pm

I made one recently with modest success. Measure once, cut twice was my motto. Ended up cutting most things at least three times.
Aren’t you a surgeon?
It's all about the bedside manner.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Reg18
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 322 times
Been liked: 964 times

Post by Reg18 »

GrantB wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:01 am Ive just ordered the quad 4.2 Rock Board (82cm wide)...it's a bit overkill but I really do not like to have to plug in add-on's every time I play.

So for sale soon will be the Tres (and bag) I currently have. Great value these Warwick boards.
Which model Tres? I’ve got a 4.2 but wouldn’t mind a smaller one again.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2279 times
Been liked: 4013 times

Post by Bg »

Yeah I'm sort of deciding what I really need, still. I probably don't need anything in reality, but the floorspace is there.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1395 times
Been liked: 2137 times

Post by GrantB »

Reg18 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:32 pm

Which model Tres? I’ve got a 4.2 but wouldn’t mind a smaller one again.
Tre 3.1 - happy to sort something.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7934 times
Been liked: 4269 times

Post by jeremyb »

After owning every size pedaltrain and rockboard in creation I finally settled on one I made, so much nicer to be able to have the exact size you need!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Dharmajester
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 279 times
Been liked: 385 times

Post by Dharmajester »

Cdog wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:26 pm
Interesting. Does it stack ok? I currently play a cleanish blackface, and use a bluesdriver clone set medium gain for rhythm. For lead, I hit the bluesdriver with a tubecreamer, (both pedals stacked). Lead tone sits up nicely... tight, articulate with about 3dB volume boost. However, I'd just prefer a little more control of the overall sound :think:
It provides enough gain ( for me ) on it's own that I can't imagine stacking it. For 40 years I was a guitar, cord, amp player so I tend to use pedals to compensate for low home volume rather than as key tone ingredients.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 975 times

Post by Marshmallow »

Slight board update. I have too many pedals to shuffle around. More pedals coming my way in September.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 247 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Very interested in the Vemuram Budi G. How is it?
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

Conway wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:09 am Very interested in the Vemuram Budi G. How is it?

Probably my new most favorite boost. Like the description, it has an option to add that grit. But man, the overall presence it adds to the whole setup is just amazing. Much less compression than all the vemuram pedals but still has that vemuram feel. I really recommend it.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Marshmallow wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:24 am
Conway wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:09 am Very interested in the Vemuram Budi G. How is it?
Probably my new most favorite boost. Like the description, it has an option to add that grit. But man, the overall presence it adds to the whole setup is just amazing. Much less compression than all the vemuram pedals but still has that vemuram feel. I really recommend it.
Thanks, that confirms what I expected. :thumbup:

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Conway wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:27 am
Purchased... :lol:

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

Conway wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:39 am
Conway wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:27 am

Purchased... :lol:

Haha awesome! Looking forward to seeing it on your board!

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

Decided to clean the wiring. It's the best I could do with fixed length DC and patch cables haha.

Now with the new Mini vent ii. Waiting for a my high gain pedal to arrive as well. Will be replacing the black prototype pedal.

I'm using 2 of the the Japanese VA-05 power supply. 300ma x3 and 500ma x2 (9/12/18v) switchable. Also using a reverse polarity for the mini vent.