Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 647 times
Been liked: 815 times

Re: NGD!! For Daza!!

Post by hamo »

sizzlingbadger wrote:
badmotor wrote: anyone who has children knows why you get leather couches (and wooden floors).
thats how I ended up with children in the first place.
This deserves some recognition. :clap:
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

druz15 wrote:until I see pics of the guitar with a sign next to it saying "Daza woz on the red wines here" I'm not convinced :P

congrats mate enjoy it.
Cheers mate, I had a few coronas today while playing ...hic! I will be christening it shortly with a bottle of Jameson or Jack Daniels....can't decide need a thread on it Ha Ha :lol:

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1032 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Post by Slowy »

Daza152 wrote:
BG wrote:So good to see you got one in the end, I'm not a tele lover but my opinion has always been based on the biting sound which slices through, often inappropriately. The neck pup is often sublime though. Should sound damn fine with that amp :)

Are you saying you don't have a Tele mate? after all the Tele love that has been on here lately???? :think:
NO HE DOESN"T!!!!
Pointy headstocks, sharkfin fret inlays and humbuckers do NOT make a Tele!! :twisted:

:roll:

BG, you need to borrow the Korinacaster when you're going throught your next plugged in phase.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2279 times
Been liked: 4013 times

Post by Bg »

I've got an sx tele, but I've loaned it out to someone...it's a cracker for the price.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1032 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Post by Slowy »

BG wrote:I've got an sx tele, but I've loaned it out to someone...it's a cracker for the price.
A thousand humble apologIes Master... I remember the SX now. And they are superb for the money.

You should still spend a few hours with the Korinacaster sometime. :D
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Miza
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 777 times
Been liked: 261 times

Post by Miza »

Nice choice Daza, you won't be disappointed.
Looks familiar!
2010 Am Standard Telecaster cropped2.jpg
Nothing to see here.

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

babytaylor wrote:Nice choice Daza, you won't be disappointed.
Looks familiar!
2010 Am Standard Telecaster cropped2.jpg
Mate is that yours? mine is the 2005/2006 American standard Telecaster.....is that the same as yours? they could be twins if it is.. :lol:

Miza
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Miza »

Mine's a 2010, but looks like the same guitar.

Only differences is they come with the new (awesome) SKB case and slightly hotter pickups.

Does yours have the "off" setting on the tone knob? When it's on full it's bypassed, you can feel it click into place.
Nothing to see here.

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

I don't know about the off switch hehe. :lol: will check it out, I nearly bought new, but glad I didn't an extra $800 for that and i couldn't justify it, I may want to try something else out in the future so didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. :mrgreen:

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 178 times

NGD!! For Daza!!

Post by Capt. Black »

Great stuff Daza.

NZG. The place for personal development and skin thickening. The place where being committed is a virtue. The place where satisfaction comes from never being satisfied again. The place where one learns the true meaning of GAS. (and it's not Go Ask Something).

:)

Keen to see pics of the amp Daz. Hopefully a sound clip of them sometime.
I'm with Slowy on the idea of just turn it up full and use the guitar to control volume. You'll love the sound and control you get, I'm sure.

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

Capt. Black wrote:Great stuff Daza.

NZG. The place for personal development and skin thickening. The place where being committed is a virtue. The place where satisfaction comes from never being satisfied again. The place where one learns the true meaning of GAS. (and it's not Go Ask Something).

:)

Keen to see pics of the amp Daz. Hopefully a sound clip of them sometime.
I'm with Slowy on the idea of just turn it up full and use the guitar to control volume. You'll love the sound and control you get, I'm sure.
I second that about about NZG, and cheersd for the comments mate. :D

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

[quote="Capt. Black"]Great stuff Daza.

Keen to see pics of the amp Daz.

Image Music Room!!
Image Amp!!

Scooter13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Scooter13 »

babytaylor wrote: Does yours have the "off" setting on the tone knob? When it's on full it's bypassed, you can feel it click into place.
My deluxe has that. I never knew whether it was a feature or just sticky new pots. :P

Miza
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Miza »

Scooter13 wrote:
babytaylor wrote: Does yours have the "off" setting on the tone knob? When it's on full it's bypassed, you can feel it click into place.
My deluxe has that. I never knew whether it was a feature or just sticky new pots. :P
Ha ha, yeah I did wonder as well until I read what it was on the Fender website.

Most the time I leave it on full (er, off?) but depending on the amp/pedal settings it can be a little trebly and sounds better turned back a notch.
Nothing to see here.

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

News Flash!!! I have been informed from the Telecaster.co. Forum my Tele is Highway 1 Telecaster not a 'Standard' as I was lead to believe when I bought it. They picked up on it by the 6 saddle bridge assembly and a few other things...needless to say feeling a bit ripped off, so contacted the seller and basically proved to him that is was indeed a HW1 and they have come to the party and given me a $120 partial refund....I am very suprised and happy with the outcome, really needed the money as I have to sell off some of my very collectable records just to pay the rates I am going to upgrade the bridge to the vintage 3 brass saddle assembly and probably the pick ups too.