rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 653 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Last night I played a gig and we played a couple of tunes that really would have benefited from a tap tempo-ey digital delay. While I love the Deco to bits, the way the delay knob works with all the fine control at the short end makes it hard to program in precise longer delays. I have and am a long term fan of the old echo park delay, so I shoehorned it in. Also managed to squish in the Deco favourite switch, but I'm not too stoked about where it is, so might try move it elsewhere

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7724 times
Been liked: 4169 times

Post by jeremyb »

rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:45 pm Last night I played a gig and we played a couple of tunes that really would have benefited from a tap tempo-ey digital delay. While I love the Deco to bits, the way the delay knob works with all the fine control at the short end makes it hard to program in precise longer delays. I have and am a long term fan of the old echo park delay, so I shoehorned it in. Also managed to squish in the Deco favourite switch, but I'm not too stoked about where it is, so might try move it elsewhere

You know you can switch it to tap tempo mode to use the exp input for tap tempo eh? It’s fixed to eighths however.
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 653 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Umm... wot? I had no idea. Happy to have echo park anyway, it does about 98 great delay sounds

foal30
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 608 times
Been liked: 946 times

Post by foal30 »

9EE7ABE1-8F47-4461-966C-F85B737028FC.jpeg
9EE7ABE1-8F47-4461-966C-F85B737028FC.jpeg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2194 times

Works good
The Dreadbox is an odd pedal
Genuine Old Frontier Gibberish

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:33 pm Umm... wot? I had no idea. Happy to have echo park anyway, it does about 98 great delay sounds
Yeah with a lot of the strymon pedals you can change the exp input from favourite to tap tempo, flint for example does the same thing, theres a jumper on the PCB to change the mode, you could use your existing favourite switch for this :)

https://www.strymon.net/faq/how-do-i-se ... po-switch/
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

ReidySetGo
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by ReidySetGo »

Going to try and keep this board the same for a while (unless anyone's shifting a Grand Orbiter...), just need to sort out power now. Featuring some current outcasts.

Chain: Z.Vex Fuzz Factory -> Sonic Research Turbo Tuner -> Bananana Mandela -> Digitech Whammy II -> Diamond Compressor -> Nobels ODR-1+ -> Proco Whiteface Re-Issue RAT -> Boss DD-500 -> Strymon Flint -> smallsound/bigsound Fuck overdrive.

IMOCD
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 481 times
Been liked: 222 times

Post by IMOCD »

ReidySetGo wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:24 pm Going to try and keep this board the same for a while (unless anyone's shifting a Grand Orbiter...), just need to sort out power now. Featuring some current outcasts.

Chain: Z.Vex Fuzz Factory -> Sonic Research Turbo Tuner -> Bananana Mandela -> Digitech Whammy II -> Diamond Compressor -> Nobels ODR-1+ -> Proco Whiteface Re-Issue RAT -> Boss DD-500 -> Strymon Flint -> smallsound/bigsound Fuck overdrive.

Nice. I like the idea of sandwiching the reverb between drives.

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

Anyone played the new boss space echo?
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

ReidySetGo wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:24 pm Going to try and keep this board the same for a while (unless anyone's shifting a Grand Orbiter...), just need to sort out power now. Featuring some current outcasts.

What’s your amp setup? How do you find the ODR? I’ve got a mini arriving and looking guards to trying it with my AC10 and Cub 8 :-)

ReidySetGo
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by ReidySetGo »

jeremyb wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:51 am

What’s your amp setup? How do you find the ODR? I’ve got a mini arriving and looking guards to trying it with my AC10 and Cub 8 :-)
I’ve got a AC10 & a JC-120. I love the ODR-1, I think it’s the overdrive I hear in my head, worth checking out if you stumble across one. The Mini is great (I’ve got one too). The bias knob makes it a lot more versatile than the Fuck.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

ReidySetGo wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:20 am

I’ve got a AC10 & a JC-120. I love the ODR-1, I think it’s the overdrive I hear in my head, worth checking out if you stumble across one. The Mini is great (I’ve got one too). The bias knob makes it a lot more versatile than the Fuck.
Oh sweet on the AC10 front! So it should sound good then, my go to is a hot cake normally and I have a king of tone clone on there too :-)

ALTOIDS
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by ALTOIDS »

IMG_9025.png
IMG_9025.png (15.51 MiB) Viewed 1781 times
Started out as replacing big pedals with mini pedals to keep the size down, but end up adding more mini pedals. :D
Curiously strong mints.

clubhouse
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 437 times
Been liked: 256 times

Post by clubhouse »

ReidySetGo wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:20 am

Same. ODR-1 is my clutch overdrive now. Sorry Timmy :(

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3481 times
Been liked: 711 times

Post by Cdog »

New pedalboard for a new covers band... (Actually back with my old band) Woo :)

The pedalboard is a really compact Mooer with softcase I scored from the forum. I'm stoked with it, can defo handle bigger sized pedals as shown. Pboard is adjustable, I set it as 2-tier and cut a small wedge w/velcro for the wah to sit on.

Chain is PDW-10VWah > CP1X Comp > Digitech drop > DIY klon/clean boost > Cinders OD > TU2 > DIY opto/Harmonic trem w/tt > DIY 6 stage phaser >DIY Wampler faux analog echo. Truetone CS7 underneath.

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3481 times
Been liked: 711 times

Post by Cdog »

ALTOIDS wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:36 am IMG_9025.png

Started out as replacing big pedals with mini pedals to keep the size down, but end up adding more mini pedals. :D
Mini clusterfuzz! Thats cool, hadnt seen those 😊