Ben's Acoustic Corner

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Taylor
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Ben's Acoustic Corner

Post by Taylor »

slowfingers wrote:
mr_sooty wrote:Yeah I had a Cole Clark FL1AC that was brilliant plugged in but rather bland unplugged. Not particularly resonant.
Glad someone said that. Every C.C. I've played has had bland looks and uninspiring sound; yet I know there is much love for them.
If you're in Auckland there's a good one at the North Shore Rockshop, model name is Fat Lady, I think it's Maple back and sides... Has a beautiful mellow tone for a Maple guitar.

Daza152

Post by Daza152 »

Taylor wrote:
slowfingers wrote:
mr_sooty wrote:Yeah I had a Cole Clark FL1AC that was brilliant plugged in but rather bland unplugged. Not particularly resonant.
Glad someone said that. Every C.C. I've played has had bland looks and uninspiring sound; yet I know there is much love for them.
If you're in Auckland there's a good one at the North Shore Rockshop, model name is Fat Lady, I think it's Maple back and sides... Has a beautiful mellow tone for a Maple guitar.
Is it the fat Lady I or II? I saw Opshop performing on" NZ has Talent Somewhere?" and he was using a Cole Clark acoustic....nice...I WANT ONE!!

Taylor
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Taylor »

Daza152 wrote: Is it the fat Lady I or II? I saw Opshop performing on" NZ has Talent Somewhere?" and he was using a Cole Clark acoustic....nice...I WANT ONE!!
Don't know the model number... It's hanging on the North Shore Rockshop wall next to a Martin HD-28V and Gibson Hummingbird if you want to check it out and compare it to those $6,000 models.