Lets Play GUESS THE AMP/GUITAR!!!!!

Wear your heart on your sleeve with pride! A plethora of jams and collobarations and stuff...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Some Bozo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Some Bozo »

DaNextSlash wrote:Jansen with a behringer pedal and ashton or samick??
Behrenger UD-100 on mode 1...

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

god himself wrote:
DaNextSlash wrote: Nope...too busy studying like a good boy...

Haha, they have an awesome dual rec in their but the guy wouldn't let me use it :(

Noones got it so far, think cheaper, way cheaper.
Another fine example of Rockshop service.

It's pretty dismal in there. I was expecting some high end gear but it's been 'Whangarei'd' down. So we have one nice mesa, one marshall VM, one Orange rockerverb (nice). Everything else is solid state and/or crap.
Add to this one nice overpriced Fender Strat, a nice LP and a couple of other bits and pieces and thats about it.
I went in enquiring about the PRS McCarty on special at the moment. "Have you tried the SE's?" he says.

:roll:
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

Boss DS-1?

god himself
Ashton
Ashton

Post by god himself »

Vorbis wrote:
Another fine example of Rockshop service.

It's pretty dismal in there. I was expecting some high end gear but it's been 'Whangarei'd' down. So we have one nice mesa, one marshall VM, one Orange rockerverb (nice). Everything else is solid state and/or crap.
Add to this one nice overpriced Fender Strat, a nice LP and a couple of other bits and pieces and thats about it.
I went in enquiring about the PRS McCarty on special at the moment. "Have you tried the SE's?" he says.

:roll:
Haha.

I only buy stuff thought dave, on the online side of things, but sometimes the price matches aren't very good.
I was expecting some more high end gear too! they had some nice crashes but this is a guitar forum so i'll probably get beaten up.
But at least we have some more range in our shops now.
On the service side, I asked for a gibson explorer and he tried to sell me an epi one???? They are like bunnings and have a 5:1 staff:customer ratio.

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

Maybe they've been told to push the low-end shit that Auckland cant move...:lol:
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

bobiron
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by bobiron »

The guitar is probably black with some hard out stickers by the sound of it. HB pickups most likely, pointy head stock with hard tail and tuned down a notch or 2. Through a pedal, say a mega distortion of metal monster. Sounds like more than 1 speaker, maybe a quad with a solid state head. ...God knows what make, but being god that is rather academic I guess. Are there any lyrics?
OMM OM MM OMM MM

Some Bozo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Lets Play GUESS THE AMP/GUITAR!!!!!

Post by Some Bozo »

god himself wrote:What do you think it is??

yes i know my playing sucks......

i'll give someone a dollar if they can guess it
Was there ever an answer to this one ?

DaNextSlash
Fender
Fender

Post by DaNextSlash »

Digitech GNX-4 or whatever that digital processor floorboard thing is called through a Jansen
Dunno about the guitar tho...
Hmmm....Its niiiiiice
I like

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3916 times

Post by Bg »

heres a dollar if anyone can guess the popular chinese meal I'm about to consume ;)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Clarky
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 9 times

Post by Clarky »

Miss World 2007 is a nice Chinese dish.
Konx om Pax

r4nd0m
Ashton
Ashton

Post by r4nd0m »

bluesgeek wrote:heres a dollar if anyone can guess the popular chinese meal I'm about to consume ;)
Flied Lice?? :lol:

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

r4nd0m wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:heres a dollar if anyone can guess the popular chinese meal I'm about to consume ;)
Flied Lice?? :lol:
I owe you one dollar....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

Hot_Grits wrote:For me, it's between:

-A 53 tele into a brownface vibrasonic.

-or a PRS Hollowbody II into a Dumble Steel String Singer and a Tone King Imperial running in stereo.

It's difficult to make a call on cable. I'm leaning toward George L's, but it could be Monster. Mp3 compression makes it difficult to guess to that level of nuance.
LOL

its the satch js1000 into a pod into the old jansen clarry made
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

sgt mukuzi wrote:

-or a PRS Hollowbody II into a Dumble Steel String Singer and a Tone King Imperial running in stereo.

It's difficult to make a call on cable. I'm leaning toward George L's, but it could be Monster. Mp3 compression makes it difficult to guess to that level of nuance.
LOL

wouldn't that be a recipe for "tin can o'wasps" tone?

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

bluesgeek wrote:
sgt mukuzi wrote:

LOL

wouldn't that be a recipe for "tin can o'wasps" tone?
that is correct :idea:
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.