Moderator: Capt. Black

bender
Darth Fader
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 417 times
Been liked: 1017 times

Re: Wellington Gearfest November 14th

Post by bender »

WellyBlues wrote:Just an idea...shoot me down if you want...how about getting someone to do/show us about maintenance/adjustment for our gats. I'd be happy to pay for someone to spend a little time doing a bit of setup e.g. lowering the action (I know that can get complicated). Beats having to organise getting it into a shop, specially for a little job. Maybe an opportunity for a local guy to make him/herself known to us. Thoughts? Anyone got contacts?
The thing is that set-up and maintenance isn't really a small job. I do like the idea but it probably needs its own event.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

I'm back to a 'maybe' at this stage. Will confirm my status closer to the event.

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 355 times

Post by WellyBlues »

benderissimo wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:Just an idea...shoot me down if you want...how about getting someone to do/show us about maintenance/adjustment for our gats. I'd be happy to pay for someone to spend a little time doing a bit of setup e.g. lowering the action (I know that can get complicated). Beats having to organise getting it into a shop, specially for a little job. Maybe an opportunity for a local guy to make him/herself known to us. Thoughts? Anyone got contacts?
The thing is that set-up and maintenance isn't really a small job. I do like the idea but it probably needs its own event.
Ok. Maybe it's an idea for a separate event. I would find it interesting as I'm sure others would.

P.S. what is you signal chain saying Ben?..Sex Drive, ..Charger..Heartthrob. Or am I reading too much into it??!!!
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

bender
Darth Fader
Has liked: 417 times
Been liked: 1017 times

Post by bender »

WellyBlues wrote:
benderissimo wrote:
Ok. Maybe it's an idea for a separate event. I would find it interesting as I'm sure others would.

P.S. what is you signal chain saying Ben?..Sex Drive, ..Charger..Heartthrob. Or am I reading too much into it??!!!

Don't forget "Repeat" :wink: