NZRS-Dave
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 52 times

Re: The Official NZG Setlist

Post by NZRS-Dave »

benderissimo wrote: Rock 'n' Roll is an excellent suggestion. I still think Crossroads is worth consideration- it's quite easy to pick up even if you don't know it.
Excellent, except that most self respecting males will have to tighten the underpants somewhat to sing it.

bender
Darth Fader
Has liked: 417 times
Been liked: 1017 times

Post by bender »

NZRS-Dave wrote:
benderissimo wrote: Rock 'n' Roll is an excellent suggestion. I still think Crossroads is worth consideration- it's quite easy to pick up even if you don't know it.
Excellent, except that most self respecting males will have to tighten the underpants somewhat to sing it.

I'll bring my four-year-old son along- he can administer a mean kick to the ghoulies when you're not expecting it.

Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 104 times

Post by Aquila Rossa »

rocklander wrote:
Aquila Rosso wrote:Organised and prepared setlist versus everybody noodling away at the same time in an effort to "jam".
Four musicians playing four different songs at the same time is the definition of Jazz, isn't it? :mrgreen:
NZG Jazzfest :lol:
the thing here is that the tuprisoris/gunn combination dominates all. 8)
rob_on_guitar wrote:I think you would need a variety of levels more than era kind of thing, like for the beginner, medium, good & show offs :P

Thats why I choose wild flower, easy, simple and totally rocking!
very good call..
Tuprisoris??
I actually made the effort to google it, but the only result I got was from "rocklander" :?: :lol: :mrgreen:

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

Aquila Rosso wrote:
rocklander wrote:
Aquila Rosso wrote:Organised and prepared setlist versus everybody noodling away at the same time in an effort to "jam".
Four musicians playing four different songs at the same time is the definition of Jazz, isn't it? :mrgreen:
NZG Jazzfest :lol:
the thing here is that the tuprisoris/gunn combination dominates all. 8)
rob_on_guitar wrote:I think you would need a variety of levels more than era kind of thing, like for the beginner, medium, good & show offs :P

Thats why I choose wild flower, easy, simple and totally rocking!
very good call..
Tuprisoris??
I actually made the effort to google it, but the only result I got was from "rocklander" :?: :lol: :mrgreen:
get IronBird to play his for you.. it's even more effective than a good kicking :wink:
it's tim escobedo (sp?)'s ugly face..
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

alanp
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by alanp »

NZRS-Dave wrote:
I swear that the only song that floats through my head is that Bone Thugs N Harmony song (it got thrashed... hard back in the day.)

After about five minutes, I go "Oh yeahhhh, Clapton covered a dude from the thirties who wrote another song called Crossroads..."
Capt. Black wrote:Call me if you're looking for the sound of a sows ear made from a silk purse with a side of hot bitches and alcohol

Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 104 times

Post by Aquila Rossa »

rocklander wrote:
Aquila Rosso wrote: Tuprisoris??
get IronBird to play his for you.. it's even more effective than a good kicking :wink:
it's tim escobedo (sp?)'s ugly face..
I thought it was a skin disease? It's a pedal?