Moderator: Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7757 times
Been liked: 4194 times

Re: *Update* Chch gearfest Feb 6!

Post by jeremyb »

Nicely put by all, I really enjoyed the day and wished I could've stayed longer to listen to the jamming, next time!!

I'm still in awe of Mark's Universe, the neck on that guitar felt soooooooooo nice and the pearl binding :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

sopachrga
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by sopachrga »

I was looking around on the net to try find what the binding is made from after we were talking about it.
I'm actually not sure now. Someone was saying mother of pearl but others say it's an acrylic of some sort.
Ummm....

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Someone on the net said it was celluloid like the fender pearl picks?

I think yours needs a twin brother Mark: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instrume ... 627020.htm ;)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

sopachrga
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by sopachrga »

jeremyb wrote:Someone on the net said it was celluloid like the fender pearl picks?

I think yours needs a twin brother Mark: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instrume ... 627020.htm ;)
That would make sense.
Haha, I have been talking to him. He is trying to convince me of the same thing. I think you are both right, I do need another one.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't have the same opinion. :cry:
Ummm....

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

sopachrga wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Someone on the net said it was celluloid like the fender pearl picks?

That would make sense.
Haha, I have been talking to him. He is trying to convince me of the same thing. I think you are both right, I do need another one.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't have the same opinion. :cry:
LOL :mrgreen: yours gave me serious GAS!!!!!

Lawrence
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 605 times

Post by Lawrence »

Hi everyone
made it home safely :D

Had a great time - good to see some familiar faces and to meet some more!

Loved the POG......I could use that live vey easily. Loved C-Dogs cases etc - very professional. Phil(thy smurfs) Marshall was cool......and Supachrgas 7 string Universe.....I need finger extensions (and better technique).

foal - cheers man--.....I try to have a sense of purpose

And Dr Marv...Work and Family kept him away most of the day - but for those who were not there he set up his
Concord 12 watter, Holden VBL and duo, and a Jansen 6-45....along with a string of cool pedals...but we were all to scared to play his rig when he wasnt there! - Still it proves hes one of us :wink: - in case anyone missed it Dr Marv manages that space for us so thanks for the use of it !

and Dave...............Dave.... , Dave...Dave,,,,,, :wink:

Kudos to all who came.........
GrantB wrote:
“You might be cool, but you’ll never be playing a white Steinberger through a JC120, wearing a white jumpsuit with white shoes and sporting a mullet cool”.