Post by dc »

I'll be there. Sounds like it'll be a good turnout. :D

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3915 times

Post by Bg »

should be a big one, or a loud one, or possibly both :eek:
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 253 times

Post by The Scarecrow »

thehenderson wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:
angry_young_poet wrote:so whos' going?
I'm coming along. I'll bring the Thinline Tele a few of you have asked me about.

I might also be bringing an old forum poster by the name of Indie who has been abroad for a couple of years.

Best buy beer on Thursday, with all the shops being shut on Good Friday...
You're a visionary. You still wanting to sell your ibanez strat? You should bring that along and let people see how sexual-like it is?

Ha, already flogged it to Sam The Bogan for an Epi LP and some Bill Lawrence pickups, so fickle I am.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Al ... 895?ref=ts

Trade Me: The_Scarecrow

"Friends don't let friends scoop mids."

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Mr Fickle indeed ;)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Post by Kristie »

I'll be there. I need to get some new and exciting guitars to show off methinks. Unfortunatly my boyfriend has put his foot down about any more guitars for a while. Unless I (horror of horrors) sell one of the ones I already have! Like thats gonna happen. Just have to hurry up and finish the one I'm building I guess. I have spent many many many hours carving it this week. Apparantly it only takes a couple of hours, but, well, I guess I'm either doing a really good job, or more likely a really slow job. :lol:

Wow listen to me go blah blah blah while I'm still half asleep. Only intended to write three words "I'll be there". hah

sam_the_bogan
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by sam_the_bogan »

Well, i'll be there... and i'll bring my girlfriend... atleast there will be a few girls there... they can talk about shoes or something... ohh shit, she's reading over my shoul.....ugh *pause of about 3 hours*, man that hurt. Be wary of the woman carrying a frying pan.
Hmm, i'll lug the westone along... maybe my ibanez too...don't think i can be bothered brining the PRS, ESP or the Ibanez strat.

Sounds like there will be plenty of amps, so i won't lug that fucking vintage crate a long (i'm sure my back will thank me for it).

Well as my contribution... other than whatever booze i can dig up... i'll bring a bottle of the bbq sauce that they use at BK on their bbq bacon double cheese-burgers (it can be purchased from Gilmoures).

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Hmmmm - thinking about it, I should bring along some of the Joe Perry BBQ sauces we have. That'd fit an NZG BBQ quite nicely, I'd think 8)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

darkness
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by darkness »

Tsuken wrote:Hmmmm - thinking about it, I should bring along some of the Joe Perry BBQ sauces we have. That'd fit an NZG BBQ quite nicely, I'd think 8)
Who's he? :P
AFK.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

:shock: none for you then, laddie

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Andy says: "He's the hot one from Aerosmith" :P

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

cool, I bought some sausages but there probably won't be enough if its a big turnout so if anyone can BYO that would be cool :)

DarcyPerry
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by DarcyPerry »

yea, Joe is my Uncle :wink:
"It's all a gift... and I have to keep giving it back, or it goes away. If I start believing that it's all my doing, it's gonna be my undoing." - Stevie Ray Vaughan
http://www.darcyperry.co.nz

ash
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ash »

I got some bangers because I assumed you would forget. Now I just need to remember to bring the bbq. And some guitars. And stands.
http://ashcustomworks.com for custom built electric guitars hand made in new zealand

TMG 03
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by TMG 03 »

I will spend the day driving a furniture truck to the coromandel and back. 18 wheels of justice. ;)

Have fun. Take some pictures. :)

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 252 times

Post by Capt. Black »

I've got some bangers, bread and crisps.