Moderator: Capt. Black

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

clip improv on nylon string

Post by sgt mukuzi »

heres is a clip a friend likes, recorded a few months ago on the ASH Polaris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.

Ears
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 12 times

Re: clip improv on nylon string

Post by Ears »

Has it been overdubbed with the same guitar or a different one? I ask because the guitar that enters second has "that" gravelly piezo sound that isn't to my taste, certainly not a clean nylon sound. The other (first) guitar seems OK to my ear... ymmv. Kind of weird if they're the same guitar, mind you I confuse which is which once the clip gets on a bit.
"The piano is a monster that screams when you touch its teeth". - Andres Segovia

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

yea its the same guitar, i didnt have the proper pre amp at teh time of the recording, i honestly cant remember what i used, it was just a few one take things not really through composed or anything like that, just thought i'de post it because my mate says i should let people hear some of this stuff
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.

ash
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ash »

Cool stuff, Sgt!

I'm slightly surprised at how nylon and how acoustic it can sound with a solid body.

BTW its Pelorus, not Polaris. As in the Sound, the dolphin, the traveller, the navigator.
http://ashcustomworks.com for custom built electric guitars hand made in new zealand

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

ash wrote:Cool stuff, Sgt!

I'm slightly surprised at how nylon and how acoustic it can sound with a solid body.

BTW its Pelorus, not Polaris. As in the Sound, the dolphin, the traveller, the navigator.
oh :oops: thanks i thought it was named after a huge boat, it sounded bettrer with the proper pre amp, Zdali has it now

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3555 times
Been liked: 728 times

Post by Cdog »

Very cool sgt... I love acoustic and classical intrumentals... awesome feel...
I used to have thid playstation 1 game called Tenchu, where you were a ninja sneaking around, and it had the maddest acoustic intrumentals by some Japanese band... so that explains why your song made me feel like a ninja.