Greenstone Competition

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

RobRoyMcCoy
PRS
PRS
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Greenstone Competition

Post by RobRoyMcCoy »

cerealkiller wrote:cool i am keen! competition or not always quite keen to hear your amps Rob
Hi Robin, you are flying in from Shanghai especially? ;-)

Nice to hear from you. I look forward to hearing about your adventures on the day.

Rob
Greenstone Amplifiers

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 415 times

Post by dayl »

Oh yeah! nice comp. Fun times to be had. 8)

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1030 times
Been liked: 2519 times

Post by Slowy »

RobRoyMcCoy wrote:Greetings Citizens,

As a bit of fun we are going to run a competition at the launch event on Saturday the 10th.
Rob

Right... So now I know for sure I am a mushroom..... Does this shootout have an address & time or is it only open to those who already 'know'? :)
Itried the Greenstone briefly at GANZ, Rob; would love to again.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

slowfingers wrote:
RobRoyMcCoy wrote:Greetings Citizens,

As a bit of fun we are going to run a competition at the launch event on Saturday the 10th.
Rob

Right... So now I know for sure I am a mushroom..... Does this shootout have an address & time or is it only open to those who already 'know'? :)
Itried the Greenstone briefly at GANZ, Rob; would love to again.

Allright, Allright!!! Not only am I a mushroom; I'm also a pillock. I just had the brilliant idea to look at the Greenstone website......
It's OK Bruce; just take your little pills and keep banging the rocks together.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

RobRoyMcCoy
PRS
PRS

Post by RobRoyMcCoy »

slowfingers wrote:It's OK Bruce; just take your little pills and keep banging the rocks together.
Gidday Bruce,

Can you also let the other GANZ guys know about our event?

I contacted Dennis but haven't had a response.

Thanks,
Rob :)
Greenstone Amplifiers

TMG 03
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by TMG 03 »

T shirt or I play !! :P

cerealkiller
Squier

Post by cerealkiller »

RobRoyMcCoy wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:cool i am keen! competition or not always quite keen to hear your amps Rob
Hi Robin, you are flying in from Shanghai especially? ;-)

Nice to hear from you. I look forward to hearing about your adventures on the day.

Rob
lol nah man the cover band finished off last month and i am back in the land of long white cloud! jamming and busking around. You used to work with Andy right? he was the bassist of my cover band in shanghai. small world :)

I've actually played thru BG's greenstone amp couple of times and they sound really cool. like to hear more on sat.
yeah shanghai is pretty crazy place but lots of fun. Music is pretty booming there but what ppl used there mostly are pretty crap amps and as result most ppl don't know what good tones are. I once had a jam with this metal guitarist :!: and almost lol when he proceed turned everything to 10 including the gain on a small fender amp and complained to me he couldn't get a good sound..

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

RobRoyMcCoy wrote:
slowfingers wrote:It's OK Bruce; just take your little pills and keep banging the rocks together.
Gidday Bruce,

Can you also let the other GANZ guys know about our event?

I contacted Dennis but haven't had a response.

Thanks,
Rob :)
Will do my best, Rob but I'm probably not your man. Last time i was as GANZ was when I saw you there. Hope to make it next week though.

RobRoyMcCoy
PRS
PRS

Post by RobRoyMcCoy »

Bumpity bump bump for Saturday.

Looks like the competition will be stiff...
Greenstone Amplifiers