Zee Orange!

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

ratfink
Thunderbird IV
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by ratfink »

bluesgeek wrote:Whats with the signature? Don't these noise control guys have names? I am not a number, I'm a free man etc etc etc..
heheh
..would be so you can't track them down and go upside their head I reckon :evil: as would be so tempting sometimes..
"And I want a bike and a monkey and a friend for the monkey." - Ralph Wiggum

Red Fred
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Red Fred »

So the Orange pulls another trick outa the bag. Had a jam with the drummer today and angled the orange up a bit and turned it to about half on the master. Was easily heard over the drums. :D

Zakk Wylde
Bourbon soaked 6-string demon

Post by Zakk Wylde »

Theres an Orange Crush 15 on Trademe at the moment...

Im kinda keen to get it for a practise amp (running scales etc in the warm room). How much do you reckon is a fair price? and do you think it'll fit the bill?

jimi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 850 times
Been liked: 361 times

Post by jimi »

Orange Crush are Orange's budget solid state range, made in Korea cashing in on the Orange name - What "Park" is to Marshall, what HCM is to Laney etc...

TMG 03
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by TMG 03 »

Red Fred wrote:So the Orange pulls another trick outa the bag. Had a jam with the drummer today and angled the orange up a bit and turned it to about half on the master. Was easily heard over the drums. :D

Do you have it on a stool or box at all. Up off the ground. you can buy stands for amp that help project the sound out.

Zakk Wylde
Bourbon soaked 6-string demon

Post by Zakk Wylde »

recycledpet wrote:Orange Crush are Orange's budget solid state range, made in Korea cashing in on the Orange name - What "Park" is to Marshall, what HCM is to Laney etc...
It'll do the trick then.
But I think the kuza wants to charge for the name.

Checking out the prices, its $220~ for a new orange crush 15.

At the moment the reserve is not hit at $150? I think second hand pricing should've at least come into effect by now.