More Trade-me Crap

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

philipnz
PRS
PRS
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 37 times

Post by philipnz »

Maybe I should have said BullSamick?
Never put down to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity

stuu
PRS McCarty
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by stuu »

FYI, that trademe ad with the trmoverb was a stolen amp from the band Autozam, the same retards were also selling Autozams Sunn model T head. i was the sherlock in that case *smug grin*

ugh.

eitherway. at least the boys got their stuff back.

oh, and if any of you want to buy a tremoverb combo (not stolen!) and custom flightcase email me at stu@thewbc.com
PlukkyBoy wrote:My ability as a guitar player is easily outstripped by my abilities as a guitar buyer

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Post by Bg »

well done stuu.... thats the worrying thing about Trademe! You never know the history of the gear.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

B45-12
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by B45-12 »

bluesgeek wrote:well done stuu.... thats the worrying thing about Trademe! You never know the history of the gear.
Same applies across the board though - especially at garage sales and even in music stores. It's allways the most plausible - 'selling it for my brother' etc.

One thought though is with amps would it not be possible to have a GPS chip installed that could use the chassis/case as an arial. Normally the chip would be quescent but you could go to somewhere like armourguard and they could turn it on by a remote signal where upon it would broadcast where it is.

That way the lightfingers amongst us can spend their time being bummed senseless in Mt Eden after lights out. If the crims knew that fate was only a matter of time thanks to GPS it might make them change their ways - or occupation.
You can't do THAT on stage!