Jansen Bassman 50

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

RobRoyMcCoy
PRS
PRS
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 45 times

Post by RobRoyMcCoy »

Hey Bozie,

One other option to consider that may be more practical is Mojosound in Wellington. They have the legendary Simcha Delft working at their workshop and he is brilliant. Otherwise, I would be happy to look at your amp when I get back from holiday, assuming peace can be kept and all that good stuff!

Yes, the cable products are great performers and I can basically build them any way you like, right angled connectors, quiet plugs, extra heavy duty armour or what ever. I highly recommend the ultra high clarity plugs.

On my speaker page their is a link to the Eminence tone guide which attempt to describe the tonal variances, how quickly they break up, power handling, sensitivity etc. A better bet, and less subjective, is to follow the speaker links on the same page to the individual specs and have a look at their frequency response plots.

Cheers,

Rob
Greenstone Amplifiers

Bozie
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Bozie »

RobRoyMcCoy wrote:Hey Bozie,

One other option to consider that may be more practical is Mojosound in Wellington. They have the legendary Simcha Delft working at their workshop and he is brilliant. Otherwise, I would be happy to look at your amp when I get back from holiday, assuming peace can be kept and all that good stuff!

Yes, the cable products are great performers and I can basically build them any way you like, right angled connectors, quiet plugs, extra heavy duty armour or what ever. I highly recommend the ultra high clarity plugs.

On my speaker page their is a link to the Eminence tone guide which attempt to describe the tonal variances, how quickly they break up, power handling, sensitivity etc. A better bet, and less subjective, is to follow the speaker links on the same page to the individual specs and have a look at their frequency response plots.

Cheers,

Rob
Is that where Simcha is!?!

Simcha did a refret on my Ibanez 4 years ago, truly great workmanship... and she has my old 75 Bassman head!!
I might have two Jansens in the end 8)

After I posted I did a Google and got to the home page, sorry mate, I should have done that first... :wink: :roll: