www.ampinacan.com check it please

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

guitartech
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

www.ampinacan.com check it please

Post by guitartech »

this is the site for my friends company they make this great little 9volt powered take anywhere amps, great for messing round at home or back stage in your dressing room. I got my first one from my mate Billy Gibbons years ago and since then have toured the world with it in my Tech case and finally retired it and am onto my second one, i also have one for home.. there all hand made by a woman in california and are the greatest looking little things i have seen yet anywhere. way better than the baby marshals and the like..these things have there own charecter and you can get them in the covering your choose. they sound amazing too.alot of bands have borrowed mine for hotel room jams and back stage practises over the years,, so check them out and treat your self to something rare and alot of fun to have around.

its a tiny outfit with jeane making them all herself and i would hate to see her stop cos noone thinks there is a demand.. its this kind of boutique outfits that make rock and roll still interesting and not so corporate and homoginised.. go on support the underdog. you wonlt be dissapointed.
Guitar tech and international man of Mystery..
http://www.myspace.com/kiwiguitars

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: www.ampinacan.com check it please

Post by Gelato »

Those are cool. I'm sure I've seen one in a shop in NZ (or more likely a knock off of one). Can't remember where though. Did she answer your question about shipping costs to NZ (I assume that was you asking in the testimonials on the site)?

guitartech wrote:I got my first one from my mate Billy Gibbons years ago...
That's some quality name dropping right there :shock:
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.

Imbalance
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Imbalance »

Were do i sign up? :)
Reaching out to embrace the random, reaching out to embrace what ever may come.

guitartech
Stagg
Stagg

Post by guitartech »

I think the postage was about $17 nz i think.. but if anyones keen she can tell you the cost if you email her direct and she should be able to tell you. I know she hasn't sent any out before so any others seen round this country must just be a coincidence. haha and wasn't meaning to name drop..just fill in the story about my introduction to these amps.thats all
Gavin
Guitar tech and international man of Mystery..
http://www.myspace.com/kiwiguitars

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

guitartech wrote:I know she hasn't sent any out before so any others seen round this country must just be a coincidence. haha and wasn't meaning to name drop..just fill in the story about my introduction to these amps.thats all
Maybe I just imagined seeing one then... It has been known to happen :lol: And as for the name dropping, drop away! I was meaning it in a "holy crap, that is cool" kind of a way ;)
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.