Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7724 times
Been liked: 4168 times

Re: Pedals Of Epicness

Post by jeremyb »

Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Because fuzz is life.

Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Pvt. Ryan
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Pvt. Ryan »

Victory V1 'The Kraken'

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Crazy that they did the Metal Zone before this but still... The custom mode adds thickness in the mid range, really keen to lose some of that personally...

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Peterson Strobo Stomp HD arrived yesterday, man its amazing, registered it online and then plug in a USB cable to your computer and the browser based firmware update and configuration utility does its magic, no stupid app to download and keep updated, loving it!!

And yeah its tuning accuracy is off the hook, I've never liked strobe modes on other tuners I've had (TU-2, TU-3, Pitchblack, PRS clip on, Polytune mini) but on the big screen its just awesome.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

jeremyb wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:20 am Peterson Strobo Stomp HD arrived yesterday, man its amazing, registered it online and then plug in a USB cable to your computer and the browser based firmware update and configuration utility does its magic, no stupid app to download and keep updated, loving it!!

And yeah its tuning accuracy is off the hook, I've never liked strobe modes on other tuners I've had (TU-2, TU-3, Pitchblack, PRS clip on, Polytune mini) but on the big screen its just awesome.
Yep, they are great. Are you using the sweetened guitar tuning? I think it does make a difference.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Conway wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:06 am
jeremyb wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:20 am Peterson Strobo Stomp HD arrived yesterday, man its amazing, registered it online and then plug in a USB cable to your computer and the browser based firmware update and configuration utility does its magic, no stupid app to download and keep updated, loving it!!

Yep, they are great. Are you using the sweetened guitar tuning? I think it does make a difference.
Also, you should change the colour of the screen display to blue. Much better!
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Conway wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:08 am
Conway wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:06 am

Also, you should change the colour of the screen display to blue. Much better!
Yes I am and I’m using a tealy blue green colour :-)

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Two great E's in one video, EQD and Emily <3

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

GIANT SURFY BEAR REVERB GOODNESS!!!! Fuck yeah!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »