Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Voxshall
Gibson
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 273 times

New pedal day centura klone

Post by Voxshall »

Thanks to Auckland gear fest and trying slowys archer into my amp and really enjoying the feel of it I got myself a klone, can't wait to finish work and try it out.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1353 times
Been liked: 2087 times

Re: New pedal day centura klone

Post by GrantB »

What's the dual pot on gain all about? Looks cool.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Voxshall
Gibson

Post by Voxshall »

Found this - Has a dual ganged gain pot so as you roll in gain you are actually changing the blend of clean boost and overdriven signal from all clean boost/no clipping to no clean boost/all overdriven. This also changes the EQ since the overdriven signal has less bass than the clean boosted signal.

I have way to many overdrive pedals, will do a shootout and sell some off. Funny thing is they all sound pretty similar it's the change if feel under the fingers that's the main thing.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Voxshall wrote:Found this - Has a dual ganged gain pot so as you roll in gain you are actually changing the blend of clean boost and overdriven signal from all clean boost/no clipping to no clean boost/all overdriven. This also changes the EQ since the overdriven signal has less bass than the clean boosted signal.

I have way to many overdrive pedals, will do a shootout and sell some off. Funny thing is they all sound pretty similar it's the change if feel under the fingers that's the main thing.
I've been looking at one of these - this is the Ceriatone one right? Did you get stung much in the way of customs? Looks great, Nik makes awesome stuff :thumbup:

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

These seem to have a really great rep, congrats!!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Voxshall
Gibson

Post by Voxshall »

No customs sting at all. Got the pedal really quickly, omg this day is going slow just want to go home and plug it in.

KNNZ
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1777 times
Been liked: 667 times

Post by KNNZ »

Voxshall wrote:No customs sting at all. Got the pedal really quickly, omg this day is going slow just want to go home and plug it in.
where do u order it from?

Voxshall
Gibson

Post by Voxshall »

Email Nik at Ceritone, let him know what color you want and if you want the horse or no horse and he will email you the PayPal. Different pedals have different wait times mine was the matte silver with a two day wait.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

DIBS :-)